* The feeding chart shown above is provided only as a guide and quantities fed to your dog can be adjusted.
Balanced Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids and essential vitamins and minerals keep your puppy happy and healthy on the inside and out.
Turkey is an alternative to the common flavours and perfect for dogs with allergies, turkey offers a natural, healthy protein with similar nutrient profiles as those of chicken.
- Turkey is a rich source of protein
- Turkey is low in fat. White meat is lower in kilojoules and has less fat fat than the dark meat. A typical turkey consists of 70 per cent white meat and 30 per cent dark meat.
- Turkey meat is a source of iron, zinc, potassium and phosphorus.
- It is also a source of vitamin B6 and niacin, which are both essential for the body’s energy production.
- Regular turkey consumption can help lower cholesterol levels. The meat is low-GI and can help keep insulin levels stable.
- Turkey contains the amino acid tryptophan, which produces serotonin and plays an important role in strengthening the immune system.
- It is also a source of selenium, which is essential for thyroid hormone metabolism. It also boosts immunity and acts as an antioxidant.
Turkey meat & chicken, sweet potato, seasonal vegetables, alfalfa, natural fats & oils, omega 3,6 & 9, coconut oil, turmeric, parsley, pre & probiotic, egg, kelp, vitamins A, C, D3, E, K, B1, B2, B6, B12, niacin, pantothenic acid, folacin, biotin, natural organic acids, plus minerals, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, copper, zinc, iron, manganese and iodine. Also contains Yucca shidigera extract and natural flavours, and is preserved using natural vitamin E and rosemary extract.
(Dry Matter Basis)
- Crude Protein (min) 31%
- Crude Fat (min) 18%
- Ash (typical) 5%
- Crude Fibre (max) 4%
- Moisture 10%
- Phosphorus (min) 1%
- Calcium 1.5%